Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Thursday, 8 November 2012

ENDED Already~~~~

Everything had ended starting from now!!!

Recently, 3 of us happened something very BIG! Very SERIOUS!!! 
But WHY are we SO SERIOUS?!!!!  

My thinking and your thinking is totally DIFFERENT!!! Totally OPPOSITE!!! I also don't know why..... 

This is the last time I write about my sadness about the friendship between us.
You said I didn't bother you all?!! When?!! And you say you talk with me 10 sentences, but I only reply you 1 time?!!! When?? That day in the Bilik Sejarah? (On Tuesday?!!!) You all talked with me meh??!!! Maybe I was DEAF that time. Just only that time..... 
Carmen, I went to Nazeera's place myself is because I felt hot when I sat right sat the corner... Not because I wanted to hide from you all...... Don't think wrongly... 

And the case about Pui Yan's Sejarah's marks.... I also don't want to mention already, okay?!!!!! You no need to write so many paper/letter/messsage to comfort me... I had interlinked already... So, I tell you officially now! No need to do so many things for me. Waste your time, waste your pen's ink, waste your paper, waste your liquid paper and even waste your correction tape. But until the end, I also didn't accept your kindness, it's my fault! I didn't appreciate it... 


SORRY!!!!!


IT WAS OVER!!! NO NEED TO BE SAD OR NO NEED TO CRY!!! Just cool down and calm down...




* * * * * * * * * * END * * * * * * * * * * 





Quote#38----->???
~Don't worry if your're single. God is looking at you right now, saying,"I'm saving this one for someone special."

4 comments:

  1. Okay... Let's just being Friends 4ever ~~ :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... So hope you can...
    Can don't mention already!!


    Really thank you!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. are u still angry?!if i talk to u can? :')

    ReplyDelete