Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Family's Problem =[

Haizz... This incident had happened a week ago!! I still remember....

Last Tuesday,
I don't have tuition, so mummy let Ah Jun and I slept in our house until 9 a.m. No need to go ah mah's house lor...

After daddy fetched mummy to Kl, he came back. He woke us up at 8 a.m. ++
When someone woke you up, you don't wake up suddenly mah... You will lie on the bed... (so COMFORTABLE) Then I woke up at 9 int he morning...

We brushed our teeth, changed our clothes... Told daddy we were finished. He used house phone to call ah mah..... House phone calls house phone is FREE! Actually my dad called them was because wanted to tell them that we are ready to go out to have breakfast together, asked them to get ready. But they didn't answered the phone... not didn't answer the phone, is like 'dut.. dut.. dut..' like that lah!
I told my dad to stop calling, we will waste time calling and no one was answering... Then he stopped...

Then we went out.... When daddy was locking the door, we heard the phone was ringing.... I think that was ah mah.. Don't care lah! Locked the door already....

That time, I think they will get ready to go out, because nobody answered the phone....


We arrived ah mah's house.... First, daddy asked,'who answered the phone just now?' Ah mah walked out from the kitchen said.'Juin Vay.' Daddy walked towards Juin Vay quickly and beat him.... Ah gong's expression was so BIG!!! He asked daddy,'why you beat him oh?!!!!' Then ah mah ran out! She scolded daddy and said,'aiyo!! I really don't understand you! Eat until so big already, still did this!' This is what mummy always scolded daddy using these words.... I don't understand.... Maybe daddy understand... Maybe scolds he is childish? o.O

And guess what..... Yong Vay and Juin Vay still playing i-pad in their pajamas!!!! What I can do was just shake my head saying: haizz..... I thought they had changed their pajamas!!! But they not changed yet!!!! I thought ah mah very clever! She will asked them to change their clothes... But not wor.....

After daddy beat Juin Vay, he cried... Then ah mah said,'aiya.... Don't want go lah!! Eat at home!!'



But at last, they also went out lor.... >.< I really don't like him leh!!! Shhhh.... Don't tell others....

You know, I know, We know, They don't know... Then okay liao.... ;)






Quote#51----->LIFE
~All I can do is SMILE and WALK AWAY pretending everything's all right~

2 comments:

  1. Because he wanted to call my grandma... But Juin Vay answered... He doesn't know how to answer, then don't pick up the phone lah!! Aiyo!! I also wanted to beat him leh... But I tahan only!! If not... HERH!!

    ReplyDelete