Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Hangout With My BEST FRENS =))

Before you want to read this post, you must read the post that before this--->'Owh Noh~!'
I hangout with my friends has 3 reasons. 
One of the reason is because of my cousin. I don't want to play with my cousins...
Second reason is because boring at home, so Carmen asked me to go out... I need to thank you Carmen lah!! ;)
Third reason is because FRIENDS mah.... Of course want to meet up mah! If not stay at home become moldy lor!! 

Carmen asked me to go and watched a movie on erm.... Forgotten already... Maybe was on Thursday or Wednesday... She said if Huey Ling wanted to go, then Carmen asked me to fetch her... Why me again?!!! Ok lor... Then I called Huey Ling, asked her where she stays. She talked... Talked... Talked... I also didn't know what was she talking on the phone... Then It old her, like that lah, when I want to go to her house, call her. She said okay lah... BETTER! 
At night, Windy messaged me. She said she had changed her new phone. Then I told her I needed to fetch Huey Ling, but I don't want... She said maybe her father is free that day, she tried to ask her father... Then on Friday, Windy told me no need to fetch Huey Ling already because Carmen asked her to go to the bus stop to wait for Carmen's father... She didn't want mah, so she said she didn't want to join us herself. Then Pui Yan had went to Singapore. 


So only Carmen, Ke Yu, Windy and I went to watched movie today.. =)
Today because I played with my 5 cousins, so didn't see the time. Until my dad told me, then I ran down the stairs. That time already 1 p.m. liao lor.... >.<

After I had reached Tesco's CAR PARK, Carmen called me. She said,'Ei, Pey Gyn! Where are you now?!! Faster lah... We had reached here 1 hour earlier lor!!!' Then I walked faster to the MBO's entrance. They were talking and chatting don't know what together at the stall. Then Ke Yu saw me. I saw she pointed at me saying,'neh! Pey Gyn reached already!' Then I asked,'I thought you said 1 p.m.????' Then forgotten what did Carmen said or she didn't say anything... Don't know lah!!

Then when we walked inside the cinema, Carmen and Windy talked don't know what... Then Ke Yu went to talk with them also... I wonder what were they talking without telling me....? SECRET?!!! Every time Carmen says she doesn't talk any secrets about me with Windy... But now?!! Ke Yu also in their gang wor.... Haizz... I didn't bothered them... Then we bought our tickets together.... Actually we wanted to see Skyfall, but this movie is PG (my name! ^^) 13!! Then we discussed together what to buy/how to buy... Erm... That means Carmen asked the girl can we bought 1 adult ticket and 3 children tickets? The girl said cannot. -.- Never mine lor... We ended up watched My Dog Dou Dou... It's an INTERESTING movie! But too bad it is SAD ending... :'( I cried when the boy asked his dog which is dead to wake up, but the dog had dead, so went to "another place" lor... 
(Before we went inside the cinema, we bought Chatime and put in Carmen and my bag. the other 2 girls didn't take bag... And I was the only one whom didn't wear jacket, but not very cold inside lah!! ;])
(Our ticket costed RM7 each)

And after we had bought our tickets, still had time! So we went to the post office which is located upstairs of Tesco since Ke Yu wanted to buy stamps for her father. And every time we come to Tesco, her father will asks her to but stamps!! Because LAZY... :) We went to the post office... Ke Yu took the number still needed to wait for A LONG TIME, so we went to Popular... Not to see books but just walked around... =)
Then we went back to post office again. We sat on the chair... Then Windy called me, I answered. She said,'Pey Gyn, I tell you something, you don't angry ar...' I nodded my head. Then Ke Yu asked me a question,'Just now we said we had waited for 1 hour, do you believe?' Erm... Half half lor... Windy said,'Half believe, half don't believe...' Then Carmen said,'actually we waited for you only 5~10 minutes only...' I was like...... Don't know how to say... =.='''''''''''''''''' Play a joke with me!! Then I think, just now they said the secrets was about this?!! Windy and I jut cleared our misunderstanding, and you all played a joke with me?!!! What friends are these?!!! DON'T KNOW... Whatever, but this post is happy, not sad.... 

After that, we went downstairs to buy Chatime... I bought first, then Carmen, Windy and Ke Yu. When they were preparing, Windy, Carmen and Ke Yu went to toilet... Only I didn't go... After that, we went inside the cinema because the time had shown 2:15 p.m. We walked inside. I thought this time also only 4 of us, but not that less ah!! At least 10 peoples were companying us to watch this movie. When the movie had started until half, then the uncle behind us pretended dog's bark,'wow! wow!' xDDD I heard, but don't know my friend... They were concentrating watched movie. :p 

After the show finished at 4 p.m., I said I wanted to go to toilet, everybody also wanted to go.... After that, we also didn't know where to go already... We walked... Walked... Walked... Ke Yu and I walked in front Windy and Carmen. We were walking to "no destination". Don't know how, I suggested we walked every floors... Ke Yu said okay! Starting, we walked slowly... After that, faster and faster! Then RAN!!! We ran to Tesco. Tesco so BIG! We went to the part that selling clothes. We got separated from each other here... Because the clothes are arranging neat, but 1 is horizontal, 1 is vertical like that lah! Then MESSY!!! So separated here!! :p We can't find them, they can't find us. We went out of Tesco. They were still inside... We saw them were hiding behind the racks. Before that, we still went to toilet! Because Ke Yu's hand was bleeding.  

They also saw us! They ran! We use BRAIN de mah!!! So, we went to the escalator. They had caught up us! Then I was nervous that time! So I ran down quickly! Luckily there was only a uncle at the escalator, I ran down first! Forgotten about Ke Yu, then I stopped at the bakery. They had caught Ke Yu... I saw them, I ran lah!! STUPID meh?!!! RAN... RAN... RAN... I ran to many shops! Included POPULAR!! I ran.... 

Ke Yu and I ran back to the cinema! We stopped here. Waiting for Carmen's phone, I wanted to call ehr, but Ke Yu said no need. Don't waste money... She told me she dare not run at the escalator since she was young!! Now only I know!! If she dare to run, she will not caught by them!! >.< Then I faster said SORRY to her lah!! 

After that, we went up again! When we were at the escalator, Carmen called Ke Yu. We met at the place where they promoting the pianos and the drums. Phew... 

Next, now is our turn to chase them!! They copied us! They went to Tesco too! (the part that selling clothes) We got separated there! Then we went out! Waited for them! Ke Yu saw them ran out of tesco, went to the escalator and don't know go up or down... We just simply lor... Then saw Windy! We caught Windy every time! She was unlucky today! But Carmen was so... so... so... LUCKY today!! >_< Can't caught her! Not even 1 time!!!

Carmen told Windy she don't want to play already. So we stopped this game! 



And I told you, we passed by/met/stopped by the place where the pianos and the drums are promoting... There are some workers whom work in Yamaha played pianos and drums! They played:
  • Oppa Gangnam Style! (a teenager danced!) 
  • Payphone
  • On Call 36 小时's theme song (Carmen told me! ^.^)
The teenager whom danced Gangnam Style is LENG ZAI!!! It means there are many LENG ZAI in this world!!! Not scared lah!! But in my school..... Form 1.... Erm... No leng zai!!! Too bad!! This year's Form 4 and Form 5's students... Fuyoh!! LENG ZAI lor!!! And the person that I admire!! This year Form 2's student!
  
P/S:The words that are in BOLD, it means the places that my friends and I went before. =) 





Quote#46----->LIFE
~Sometimes, the people who are thousand miles away from you, can make you feel better than people right beside you~

5 comments:

  1. =.=lengzai again......
    He really very handsome meh ???
    Fine...I can't change what you think , you also can't change what I think xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... That's why I said so many leng zais in this world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.O...There's Nothing else I can say......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... You must follow my idea!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hayley~~i find out that every post u will write the whole process!!nowander so long

    ReplyDelete