Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Owh Noh~!

Before that, my post was 'Owh Yeah~!' But now my post's title is 'Owh Noh~!'... Guess what's happening...
Do you remember what I wrote in the post --->'Owh Yeah~!'?? Remember?!!! I wrote Owh Yeah was because I can went to my grandparents' house to overnight, then no need to play with Yun Shen and Pey Ying... :)

But now....
Haizz..... Although everything was already over, but I still want to post something about this...
Today is Wednesday, I stayed at my grandparents' house from MONDAY AFTERNOON~TUESDAY NIGHT, because I have tuition on Wednesday.

Mummy came and fetched me on Tuesday night. Forgotten how she started, she said my cousins were waiting for me... Asked us faster finished our dinner then went back to my ah mah's house... Then she still said actually my cousins will go back on Wednesday, but because they wanted to see us and play with us, so they go back home on Wednesday night... =.='''''''''''''' My feelings was in GOOD MOOD that tiem, but because mummy said something that I didn't like it, so I in BAD MOOD... :'((( Haizz..... They want to play with me, but I don't really like to play with them!!! >.<


Today is Wednesday, by right they should go home, but we had went home, they also not went home yet... >_______________<



Not that I don't want to play with them, is because my age!!! What they play?!! DOGGIE!! Suitable me meh?!!! Although Ah Shen is younger than me only 1 year, but he loves to play!!! But not me!!!! you say play computer or play i-pad or whatever things, but just don't play DOGGIE, can or not?!! Don't know what to say about them already... [CLOSE MY MOUTH]
As I said, if I told them I don't want to play, they will comply with me!!! Then I feel EMBARASSED! :3 Haizz.....

"1 sentence finished talking!" (translate to Chinese/Cantonese)=====>>I DON'T LIKE TO PLAY WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Quote#45----->LIFE
~People ask me why is it so hard to trust others? The real question is, WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO TELL THE TRUTH?~

4 comments:

  1. ==I help u to translate --->一句讲完
    Haiz...sometimes is like that one larh...
    My condition is worse than you lor...
    Xuan Xuan is younger than me TEN YEARS leh !!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.- This is our translate ar?? I also know lah!!! :p
    Xuan2 is younger than you 10 years so cannot play with you... GOOD lah!!
    My cousins..... always ask me to play this.. play that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cannot play with me ???!!!
    She always call me to play "chasing" , "blocking" , "writing"....................... with her !!!!!!! ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ei, these are better than play dog dog game ah!!! >_______<

    ReplyDelete