Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Thursday, 1 November 2012

Time Arrangement... FAIL!!!

Although this had happened long time already, but I still remember!!
I remember it was happened on Wednesday, because that day I didn't have tuition so I went to Yoga. I went to Yoga is because the teacher that taught on Wednesday was my favorite teacher! But... When I opened the door, haizzz.... The teacher that I don';t really like taught on that day! -.- But this is not the point.
The point is:
Sometimes, almost everyday, ah mah will go to Be Zim's house to fetch Juin Vay to school... She has a car, be zhe also has a car, why must ah mah most of the day goes to your house to fetch you??!!!! >.<
Okay, FINE! Went to your house to fetch you still want to slow... slow... When we reached your house, you still haven't came down, you still wore your shoes slowly, slower than the snail don't know how many times!! Aiya, you know lah... He still small, of course wore shoes until half then ran here ran there lah!! Haizzz..... He still small, but how about be zim??!! An adult also don't know how to arrange the time!!
I don't know whether time is important for you, but it is very very very important to me, you know?!!! I'm sure you don't know!! The time had passed 8.00 a.m.!!! But they still not came out yet, so I went inside. Haizz... As I said, he does every things also slow slow.... So...
When I went in, ah mah was helping him to wear his shoes... If I not mistaken, be zim can't went to work, because after born a baby, need after 2 months only can go to work... Then I think ah mah wants to help her, don't want be zhe woke up so early to fetch Juin Vay... o.O
But now... I don't know...!!! So that day I had late 10 minutes... I had missed the warmth-up part. If I miss, then do other posts is so difficult!! Haizz.... Don't know how to say her lor....
Because nothing to say, so end of this post already.
Go to next post... =)





Quote#25----->FRIENDSHIP
~Though miles may lie between us we never far apart, for friendship doesn't count miles its measured by the heart~

4 comments:

  1. I had used to this kind of situation already... because my dad is the KING of being late... If he's number 2 in the world , I think no one dare to be number 1...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!!! Haizz... Because of that, I late ar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot ar!!
    Because I really hate someone!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete