Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Thursday, 1 November 2012

Work TOGETHER!

No matter what leadership board are you, 
Example:
- Librarians
- Prefects
- Skim Pinjaman Buku Teks Prefects
- Unit Keselamatan Sekolah Prefects,
You must have teamwork!!! Everything must do by you with your friends or your senior/junior/friends!
The SPBT room is small! Actually it should make it bigger! Because we need to put so many books! (Form 1~Form 5) So many books! So many racks! So many peoples! So many papers! We are killing the trees!!! >.< So BAD!!! No point lah!! Our government.... Haizz....



In the SPBT room, 
We sat together!! No matter you are percubaan or our senior, we will help each other! Although sometimes our senior will erm... Talk bad about other seniors, but I think this is PERFECT! I mean we grouped together is PERFECT! Not they talk bad to each other is PERFECT! xDDD Don't think other things!! 
Jamie, Charmaine and I asked our senior ourselves, is there anything we can help? She said, Ya! But after recess, but now also can! :) She asked us to help them to carry the books to the SPBT room. Some 1 stack 1 stack, 2 stacks 2 stacks, some 3 stacks, 3 stacks!! We carried 1 stack by 1 stack. First time, I carried 2 stacks 2 sacks!! Then we gave the books to the person that stood outside the room... Don't know which times, Zhen Yuan helped us to put the books inside. He carried 4 stacks! If plus another stack, he can't see the road already!! :'( So pity!! I gave him 1 stack, because I only had 1 stack that time. When we walked until halfway to the room, he walked towards us, Charmaine asked him to help us carried. He said those girls carried 2 stacks also didn't ask him, we carried 1 stack need his help! Shame! :p 

After we had finished carrying all the books tot he room, a boy wrote 'Lunch Time' and stick tot he door, then he closed the door. Charmaine said pengetua was coming. The pengetua opened the door, they were shocked! Then opened the door again! He said don't close the door. The boy said lunch time. Don't know what the pengetua said.... Then another boy said we didn't eat, we swallowed! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Everybody laughed! :'D :'D 
Charmaine asked us to go inside. They had recognised us, so let us went in... We took off our shoes went in.
After that, we helped to arrange the books. Zhen Yuan was there too! ^^ He had bought a bottle of drink to the room. A boy told me he gave me the books, then I gave the books to another girl... Finished already!! Then we put the incomplete books to a side... We took off the ribbons, then arranged properly according to the Form 1's books until Form 3's books... 
One time, they asked me to take a set of Form 3's books... I followed what they said. 
I think be the junior better... Senior need to ask this do that, ask that do this... I also don't know what will I ask them to do... Follow teacher's instructions lor.... What to do.... 
We had finished our work! Nothing to do already... Then a boy took a box of can drinks inside. He said everybody took 1... There were green tea and soya bean only... I took soya bean. 
Then we went back to class at 5.40p.m. 
Actually be the SPBT prefects is GREAT!!! Only need to help middle of the year and end of the year... But it was A FUN TIME! I can see leng zai also!! 
Zhen Yuan 
&
"Spring Day" (pengerusi of the SPBT)
I PREFER TO WORK, ALSO DON'T WANT TO STAY IN CLASS!

WE WORK TOGETHER LIKE A HAPPY FAMILY... :-) 
Because I late so I don't know how much Pui Yan scored in her Sejarah. Never mine lor... If you don't treat me as a friend, then no need to tell me. You and my friends knew! Only me!! 
Weoi Yan, Windy, Carmen, Ke Yu, Huey Ling and herself knew already!!! What about me?!!! 


FINE! YOU DON'T TELL ME, NEVER MINE!! YOU ALL KNEW WHAT WAS MY MARKS, BUT I DON'T KNOW!!!!!
SO, IF I DON'T KNOW PUI YAN'S MARKS, AT LEAST I CAN BE THE SPBT PREFECTS! NO NEED TO STAY WITH YOU ALL IN CLASS DO NOTHING! 
AT LEAST I HAD DID A GOOD JOB!!!!! ;-)





Quote#29----->LIFE
~Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress~

2 comments:

  1. Don't be so upset la...We did not told you yesterday bacause Pui Yan very sad ma......

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you see... You and others also knew lor, how about me?!!
    THE WORLD HAD LEFT ME!!
    Because you knew, so you can said happily...


    Haizz... NEVER MINE... I DON'T WANT TO TALK ANY MORE ABOUT THIS....

    ReplyDelete